Saturday, July 20, 2013

so its happening again

the really bad sad thing.
ugh like it use to
i mean bad day turned worse (wanna tell someone how bad it is) and then it gets worse
ugh and today was good and after work i was soo happy and positive and then my family thing happened so that was shot to hell. eh it was simple, they yelled at me cause I turned "the wrong way". it was the way I think is fastest but no. and it would take even longer to turn around but she kepted yelling at me and instead of wasting even more time I did but it made me in a bad mood. then church so i was better but when I was sharing about my day my mom wasn't listening (she never does) and then said I talk too much. (when they are all always talking about the boring vaccuum business, which it's not like it excites them) so idk made me sad. On the verge of crying all dinner. and then i didn't feel good.
and then i came home to talk to the one person who was suppose to cheer me up and he was mad at me. and it made me feel worse and ive been slightly crying (trying super hard to hold it back) and then it makes me feel worse (like hurt so bad in the pit of my stomach) that hes upset, and that i did it, and then i haven't been what I should to him, and that he's not happy with me, and that he thinks i dont care when i do
so now i dont know what to recover, or what to say, and i dont wanna think cause it hurts
I wrote more than I thought but I can't think about being sad anymore, i just want this to go away and happy to come so bad

No comments: