Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Definitely shallow

Everyone is a bit shallow, some more than others, obviously. Sometimes the worst things come into ones mind even if one doesn't think like that. Some times I can't help but look at someone and think "O, she's really fat." or "Ew..that shirt is so ugly" I know I shouldn't and sometimes I don't really think the person is "fat" or their shirt is "ugly" but it goes through my mind anyways. So, does think make someone shallow even if they don't believe it. I know people who that all they think about. "She has the biggest nose, and her hair is so greasy" or "He is the weirdest guy ever. Haha, if he thinks I'd date him, her is seriously mistaken. Not in a million years. And did you see his shirt and those jeans yesterday!" or "She is short, and flat chested." and maybe ever "EWW, look at her! She is so gross. How does she even look in the mirror?  No wonder she never has a boy friend. Ew." These people are definitely shallow. Looks are all they think about in a person. I am not sure about the rest of us though. Are we a little shallow or just human? Are we insecure or just uncaring? Are we bored or just devious. I do know those people that are definitely shallow, but where do the rest of us lie. 

No comments: