Sunday, June 28, 2009

Don't leave

Don't leave. I need to finish unmissing you. Don't leave. There is more to talk about. Don't leave. there is more fun waiting. Don't leave. I am being selfish. I need to sleep. but I wont anyways. You need to sleep. You really need to sleep. But I don't wanna wait. I can't wait. Don't leave.

hhaha ok so I read this on a website. I thought these 2 things were interesting. here is something from the same website.

Don't leave me here alone
to face my fears and missing you
Don't leave me
you wont be gone for a year or even a week
but I don't want you to go
i know I need to grow
Don't leave me me wanting more
Don't leave me here, waiting at the door
Don't leave me here
I know you want to talk me too
How selfish it is
Don't leave me, I love you

OK now here is MY rendition

Emptiness goes to loneliness and loneliness becomes sadness and soon enough sadness grows to anger. Angry meets someone and makes me mad. If only he did what I told him to do but really, tomorrow is only a day away. I hope I make it and it never ends but the truth is tomorrow will end too and most likely these days will end and won't last forever. Then I'll start all over. I can only hope. This is what happens when you leave. This is what emptiness come from and causes. YOU! Don't leave.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i said I was going to respond to the other one, but I'm going to do this one first instead. I'll get the other one later.


sometimes leaving is the hardest thing to do, but sometimes it is the only way to say I love you. and sometimes the only reason I leave is so you don't have to.

make any sense? idk, it did when I was thinking it.

Salena said...

I wonder who u r...
u seem so anonymous LOL

Mike said...

Beautiful writing Salena :)