Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another feeling

Whats another word for happiness? Joy? Love?
When someone makes you feel like if life was like this forever you'd be the happiest person. I feel joy. I'm ecstaticed and I have excitement and I'm calm and have such a warm feeling. Its much more, and deeper than happiness. It's much more relaxed than joy. Well, in a way I hope its love but then I want something else? Does this make sense to you, cause it didn't to me but its true. I've always wanted another person that I could feel comfortable around, share everything with, hold, kiss,(HAHA obviously), talk and just have as my best friend. and someone I was wildly attracted too hahaha. there are a few people I could see that could do that with me, a couple that almost have. There is one that pretty much does not but I don't know how real it is. I hate to say that but it really could all be different than whats in my head. and to some degree for the most part it doesn't matter. Things are just difficult sometimes. Is it love? No, because it might be not real. No, because you don't know the whole story. No, because there is more to love than that. No, there is more out there. No, it can never happen. No, your different in real life. No, it could never work. Yes, it makes you so happy.
If it's not happiness, what is it???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally want to type that you think too much and just leave it at that, but I can't. Because I think we all think too much, I know I do. I tried to stop thinking, but it's hard to do.

So instead, I'm just going to say, don't worry about finding all the answers right now. And don't even worry about knowing all the questions. Don't treat is as a book that you skip to the end to see the ending. Just enjoy reading the book, and if there is a part you really like, don't be afraid to go back and read that part again.

wow, that was deep. sometimes I even suprise myself.