Sunday, August 9, 2009

I love carma

I found a youtube channel that I really like. She write a script like a t.v. show and you read it with celebrities pictures in the back. The story lines are really good and im really impressed. Also im addicted. I started helping her out so people would see her channel. I have an account online where I have a lot of pictures. I don't go on it that much but on the site they have message boards. One of the sections in a pictures reading thread. I posted this video up there. People gave negative feedback because it had the jonas brothers but one person didn't look at what I wrote and rated me 10/10! :) It's late but that made my day. Hopefully it will continue to tomorrow. Always stick up for what you believe and stand by its side. Help others and carma will give you a nice ride! :)

No comments: