Friday, August 7, 2009

The love of my life

OK. You guessed it! It's ME!!!
Why??? Because when I read something my commentary on it is amazing. How I say it is amazing. I should totally be a comedian. I love my laugh. I feel sophisticated, fun, beautiful, cool, and worthwhile. I just wish other people could see how awesome I am like I do. lol. I also wish I could say this better, but its kind of like when your crazy about a boy, you just love everything he does. Well, i love who I am. And that roxxs

lol. this was random. and short. but o well. AND read my last post. its a inspired from a great poem.

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Excellent, I love that you love yourself. Way to go girl! You can't love anyone until you love who you are. Your one smart cookie!

Salena said...

ohhhh good times!