Friday, September 11, 2009

ha.

Do you remember when you got mad at one of your friends, or pissed off, or w.e. for the first time. When you have a bad feeling, or mood and they are making things worse. I'm listening to Ashly tisdale. Ok this is seriously like a journal cause no one reads it. "OHHH. My head on something real, I like the way that feels" She was on Seventh Heven. It was great. She was so cute, then she dyed her hair black haha.
Do you ever have a wish, or a prayer that just wont be answer, you might even have a couple, and a back up wish if that doesn't happen but nothing works. Ya. It's like Whyy? It's cause we have to work to change things. Nothing comes easy. Or we have to make a choice, even though it would Do you ever miss something, you didn't think you had? I do, all the time, kinda. Urgh. So, for the first time in a while I had a good feeling about something. But it went away because I remembered things like that don't happen to me, and now defiantly not.

Alright. leave a comment with your answers to these three questions

No comments: