Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Katrina

Katrina. She is awesome. She is so nice, extremlu smart and a wonderful person. She's very awesome! She also happens to be my best friend. She really cares about me and is so thoughtful. I really care about her too, and what the best for her! She is the one I want to tell all my good new to. She is also happy for me and we click so well. We have so much fun together! Katrina rox my sox, lol. A side from being my best friend, she is an inspiring person. She has a unique way of thinking and brightens everything up. She deserves everything she wants, and more. She is also really pretty. We have got a lot closer lately and I could not be happier. Katrina your amazing! Don't let anyone tell you your not, not that they could!!!!!!!!!!!! <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 Salena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaa

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Thanks, you are a fantastic friend and I am so lucky to have you.

Salena said...

Aww.... I love u!

Ginny Marie said...

Hi, Salena,

I gave you an award on my blog. Go check it out!