Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I can't keep making Mistakes

Over and over I keep making them. Forget to do a homework assignment, slack off a bit, get my computer hacked. They just come to be so naturally. It seems like I can't prevent them but I have to because they are taking over my life. I loose everything to. I loose homework, sweatshirts, cell phone and ipod (but I always find those), books, and my SOCCER UNIFORM! It is so pricey and so many things could have prevented it.
You ever think what if, just if this happen, one second soon, or one better person. I think If only so many time. I would have this if only, she did this, he did this, he didn't this, or she went here. If I had been fast, waited, a second, one move can change everything. I always make the wrong moves that lead to my mistakes.
So many things are wrong in our world today and I am not making them any better. I am not making anything easier on myself or my parents. I loose things they cost money and need replacing, I forget an assignment that can significantly lower my grade, and I say the wrong things or act differently to not be who people want. I am so sick of loosing things and feeling horrible. Why can't it just appear. Who would steal something like that. I get so frustrated and embarrassed. I don't know what to do.
I don't know if I could try to act different to get people to feel a different way about me and I should care what they think but sometime you miss people, moments, or the feeling of joy, laughter, and true fun.
Ever mistake I make, makes everything harder. I can't keep making these mistakes. I have to stop!

1 comment:

Ginny Marie said...

I think we all feel like that sometimes! Some days...or weeks...just don't go our way! Hang in there, it will get better!