Monday, June 22, 2009

Alive

Today I feel alive. Saturday I didn't. I don't know why but I felt empty but Sunday (fathers day) was a great day! I love my family to death! They are all so great!! I wouldn't trade any of them for the world. They really do complete me and I know I can always depend on them. I love my cute little cousins so much. :) I always love spending time with them. But then I got home and drama. I don't always know how to act in situation I've been put in. It's especially hard when you have mixed feelings. SO my day kinda turned sour. Until the situation got worse, then I felt worse. But then I realized it wasn't worth it and with that the situation got better. Then I felt good. I was happy with almost everything. I felt.... great about everything regarding myself. Today, I woke up refreshed. I went driving! WOOT WOOT! Got out on the streets and everything. I felt so great. Awesome. amazing! I was happy with almost everything and the things that i wasn't didn't really matter. Now, I just am so happy. For no real reason just have high spirits. O, did I mention how much I love my brother. He is totally awesome. Best brother ever! I will really miss him when he goes away. Anyways, I think happiness doesn't just come from what you do but its a feeling or era. Idk... but being happy is amazing! haha. Right now I totally feel alive. Things aren't complicated and I like it that way. I'll go to sleep happy and I hope I wake up that way.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I always love ya when your happy :) Means lots more beautiful smiles.

Salena said...

haha thanks :)