Tuesday, August 18, 2009

3 hotties.

So, I havn't writen as many blogs (or about topics) that I wanted too so today im going to start.
This post is about the 3 celebrity guys im crushing on. Now, yes, there are a lot of smoking guys but 3 in particular are just wow. OK, so the first guy is, not very well know but he is extremely funny, and SO cute. His name is josh wolf. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er3D0isu1Rs
Coincidentally, the next guy is Nick Jonas. NOW LISTEN!A while ago I used to like them (Jonas Brothers) and it made me mad because Kevin never sang + Joe is so stuckup. But I've been watching thing, that make him seem, kinda perfect. I don't really know what his personality is like but boy, what would I do to find out. lol. The next one is the total package. I love funny guys but he is also one of the hottiest/cutiest. Ryan Reynolds. If you don't know who is is go watch "the proposal" or "waiting" two hilarious movies. :) SO thats my top three. Comment on who is yous.

1 comment:

Salena said...

hahahaha EVERYONE says Ryan Renolds. seriously!!! I NEED to see the proposal again. UGH. Why wasn't he in Valentines day!