Friday, August 14, 2009

UMM!!! im not fat but this is mean

Alright. This is my response blog to guys blog I follow.
http://hobbes91.blogspot.com/2009/08/fat-chicks-in-mini-skirts.html
I think you should go to that link and read it but if not I will try to explain. The name of this post is fat chicks in mini skirts. It's about tips for the "looked challanged". Coincidentally the meanest thing he said, was that fat chicks shouldn't wear mini skirts because of their thighs. Like I said, I am 120, not really think but deffiantly not fat either but I have always been so unselfconscious of my thighs. This was NOT an ok remark but I will tell you everything he said that I agree with.
2. All guys. - tighty whiteys are not acceptable underwear any more. Go for the boxers or boxer brief
BUT NOO banana hammock eww. haha and I also agree, SPEEDOS ARE GROSS.
4. fat chicks - No thongs... umm thats a little mean too but see, I think if you wear a thong your a slut. Whats the point. yes, exactly. guys don't comment haha
7.dudes that wear pink - the people who told you real men where pink were lying to you. If you have to wear pink, make sure it's at least a manly looking pink.
This is COMPLETELY TRUE! Seriously. shirts that say pink real men wear pink, please. pink pollos ew. sometimes a nice dress shirt can be worn in pink but be careful.

Now. The tips Salena says you MUST follow.
1. guys. ask 5 girls what they would rate you on a scale from 1-10. you don't have an average of 8 or higher than you shouldn't have hair on your chest. It doesn't work.
2. Also guys. Hair is really gross but especially under your arm pits, shave it.
3. girls. I am not a fan of leggings but neon. NO. and im sorry but if you are over 175 don't ever wear these with out a knee length skirt.
4. Guys. Don't grow your hair out any more than two inches short of your neck
5. Girls, SHAVE. not your upper legs or arms though unless it's dark.
6. Guys. No short shorts, or tank tops if you have a beer belly
7. Girls. it's a tip you can or don't have to follow but try not to make up, or base. ESPECIALLY if you have ance, some maybe insecure but it really is only going to make it worse.
8. Guys. DON"T WEAR MAKEUP
9. Always smile and be confident, or else it's gonna bring you down.
10. Girls, Don't get implants that make you look to skinny (Adreena from the hills)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

o.k. it was mean. I'm sorry.

and yeah, banana hammocks ewwww!!!!

Katrina said...

two words, man capris.

nuff said

Salena said...

ahhaha. Okay, So I wear make up now. sue me. But It's mineral make up. NO OIL! YAY