Friday, August 7, 2009

A curse or a blessing

This is my own version for a poem I found online.

This is going to be a very vague blog and not really too real. I also am going to write another one but I think I need to be a little more serious before I write my next very coincided one. haha.

Is it a curse that something that feels so good, that can consume my time and thoughts isn't as real or available as I want it to be. Is it a curse that I'm not such that what has been consuming most of my time may not be what I think. And even more so, everyday I think it is more not what I think. Is it a curse that I want it, not for it, but because I want something. Is it a curse that it might not even work if it was available and real. Is it a curse that while I would love it, it would not love me. It would realize that I'm not what it wants. That would not make me mad, as you will see in my next blog but feel wasted. Maybe regrets. And is it a huge curse that he could or does love me, and there fore I should be blessed, and even though I was it to be time consuming and no matter what it is thought consuming, I may not really want it. I could be interested in something else, something more, something real, something selfish.

It is a blessing that we fit so well on paper but that's all it is because if we saw each other face to face in a hallway or on a street could be hold a conversation. Could we be in each others presence and feel comfortable. Would we even notice each other. I don't think so. So is it a blessing that we met somewhere where even though its not ideal we enjoy our time around each other instead of being able to have full contact but not being interested in it or is it just another curse.

I think I wrote it better. lol. :) thanks for reading

No comments: