Monday, August 3, 2009

Pay back on the food

Ok. So. Im going to tell you a secrete. I like boys. Haha well I like boys a lot. O.K. im fucking boy crazy. Especially with really cute boys and that I seem to have a connection with. And now I’ve started to think of them all as, well, food. I mean cause I LOVE food too.
I use to be into fettuccine Alfredo. Boy that stuff is good but it's really fattening. Its bad and unhealthy. Then I liked some guys that I got close with or some food that I was fond of, crackers and cheese. I love cheese and crackers and good but they taste amazing together, but they never fill me up. OK. so their is 1 food that I think taste good but I am not really interested in, and 3 that I kinda like right now.
Ok so cherries. I'm never to interested in having them but they are good in a drink. I can depend on them always tasting good, and making my drink look better but I never want them by themselves. then there is the sweet, pineapple. I never get pineapple but when I do get to taste it I love it. I just want more but maybe it wont be so good after a while, truth is i don't think i'll ever get to find out. OK. Now I LOVE me some noodles and cheese. Every day just more and more noodles with melted cheese, yummmy. But really its not all the satisfying. Some times I love but others it can just bring drama. wait. this is noodles and cheese. haha. But see I always ask for more noodles and cheese, even though I know I might never be able to perfect making it. And then there is the chocolate moose. omg am I in love with the chocolate moose. I don't get it that often but when I do every second is heaven but I never can. The problem is everything! Its hard to get and expensive.Everyone else wants it and I don't know if I can make it.
Ok. So what am I. Banana bread. I myself love banana bread but it isn't as appealing at first. Some may like it but only if they know what it's like. But once you taste some good banana bread, you love it. I noticed this first hard with a group of preschoolers at snack time. Most of the girls look at the bread and wouldn't eat it. but the guys actually gave it a shot, and then woolfed it down. I'm not sure if I really am banana bread but that ok cause I can still eat it. :)

1 comment:

Ginny Marie said...

That was good banana bread. What about zucchini bread? I'm thinking about making some with the zucchini from your dad's garden.