Sunday, August 2, 2009

Jealousy

This is definitely not something I like to talk about. I don't think girls like to admit they are much either. SO in this blog i will be talking about two things. 1. how other people feel about jealousy. and 2. when or what I feel when im going through it.
OK. Girls defiantly get jealous a lot. I do believe some girls are confident in who they are and want the best for others so they don't get jealous. I envy them. Now the thing is jealousy can work in so many ways. Girls can get jealous of the girlfriend of a guy they want or be the girlfriend and jealous of a hot girl the boyfriend is talking to. They can be jealous that their guy is spending so much time away from them or just peraniod because they spend some other time with other women. Girls can be idiot when they should trust their man, sometime the guy does get a little to close to women and its natural for them to be jealous even though they shouldn't and then their is the guy who is cheating and the only reason the girlfriend shouldn't be jealous is because he is scum.
Ok, now yes Woman do get jealous a lot but I think men do to and can be made jealous a lot more easily. A girl sometimes doesn't even need to do anything, a guy can look at her and her boy friend might get jealous. Guys can deal with it different way. Some take it out on their girl friends while other keep it inside. Some talk to the guy or get mad and others get violent.
Ok. now my part. hmm. I get jealous in different ways. Sometime of other people for having things I don't but not really. Mostly for relationship. Not always am I jealous of the girl for having the guy but of both of them for having each other and being happy. But the hard jealousy is when ur jealous of one person in particular over something specific. A million questions go through ones head. So back to me. Its even more complicated. I wanted things in the past but in some ways I didn't. Actually I didn't think I wanted a couple things. But when someone else gets them, its hurts. Its like your opportunity is gone even if you didn't want it.
So now I have a few questions for everyone who reads with. When one person say something and you feel like your going melt down and cry, what does that say? If you had a day in the other person shoes would it make you realize it really wasn't what you wanted or just make you want it more. OK. and now being jealous of a person because of another person. What if you want someone to be happy but then it hurt and you want a hug, but you wont get one. Do you walk away, or stay through the pain?

haha deep post lol. jealousy suck. but live can sux sometimes. But just remeber sometime it sucks for everyone and it can always get better, because you may be jealous of someone else but there is a really good chance someone is jealous of you. That means your lucky and you should be grateful, enjoy it and live your life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hobbes91 said...

You know what? I get jealous a lot. I think everybody does. I get jealous of physical things that other people have. I get jealous of relationships other people have. I have gotten jealous while in a relationship. But more than anything, I seem to get jealous of other peoples ability to do things I could never in a million years let myself do. I get jealous of people who aren't afraid to just be themselves and not feel like they need to impress people by their actions. I get jealous of people who aren't afraid to let themselves be vulnerable.

ehh, point is everybody gets jealous. The difference between people is how they deal with that jealousy I guess.