Friday, August 28, 2009

Wet day before school.

OK. So I was riding my bike to try to get some exercise the last day before school. I cross the high way to get to the bike path and it starts to rain. Once before this happened but it shortly stopped. This time it got harder. I was so frustrated but didn't want to turn back. Bad move. It was a very bad choice. I have to cross a street, go down it, and cross back and a little after I crossed back to the other side, not back where I came from before, it started raining harder, and then even harder. It was pouring and my socks were getting soaked. Then I saw a shelter thing with picnic benches. I tried to dry my phone and call my mom but I still needed to face the music. I was freezing. It seemed to go down and tiny bit but when I got out there it became harder than before. It was pouring. This was seriously a problem, but then I turned out of the forest part along the street again. I was near Botanic gardens. I was that much closer to the high way. There it was. I crossed it and while I was waiting to cross the street, I didn't seem to notice the rain anymore. Through my neighbor hood it seemed to get better but as I pulled in my drive way it seemed to get worse. I had shorts on, a dark green t-shirt, and a very thin, tight, white sweat shirt that didn't skipper. only the thing it the middle could old it together. I put my bike in the back under the over hang and walked around to the front, opened and closed my door and I was inside. But I was soaked. I took off my shoes. They were filled with water. I took off my socks and they were gross. (this has a little detail) I took of my sweat shirt and put it in the bin, totally soaked. I took off my shorts and put them in the bin. My house was warm. It felt good. I took of my shirt, it was wet except for some of the back. I guess the sweat shirt had kept that part semi dry. my underwear and bra were wet too. Actually, they were soaked. I took a shower. YAY. but that was a horrible day. or moment. :) haha hope you enjoyed a story from my suffering.

No comments: