Friday, September 4, 2009

SO many things to post about.

Lets see. the school year started. yay. not really.
Sophomore year is so stressful. The classes take a year per class, so ridiculous plus there is TONS of home work. like worst week of my life. or stressful/bad luck. I have bad luck. Very bad lucky. Something about me is just so unlucky. The luckiest thing about me is I have God. OK. this will be another blog about Boys. o man. here we go.
OK. 2 twin boys. not from school. SO SO Adorable. Hot? not really. They look to be a year or two younger which sux but damn. haha. stare at guys, creepy. haha. red head. lol. but not in school. no nvm, but they dreamy, in a two year/one year younger way.
ugh. drama guys-cute, but too much drama. really. its called lightening up. o well.
ugh. very cute drama guys though. shuuu don't tell.
lets see.
ugh. my wish. i like a guy. cause im boy crazy so i like lots of guys. forget about him. (doesn't mean I don't like him) one day he turns around and says i like you.
haha im a dork. ;). o and im going to homecoming. im going to homecoming. with a date. or not, with Katrina :)

No comments: